Coronavirus cases are rising rapidly across the country. Find out what you can and cannot do.
Brent is stronger together, by testing together
Everyone in Brent aged 12 and over can now get free and regular coronavirus tests, even if you haven’t got symptoms.
These include the new ‘rapid tests’, which provide results within 40 minutes.
We all need to get tested even if you feel well, as 1 in 3 people who have COVID-19 show no symptoms but could be sharing the virus with loved ones and around the community without knowing.
The more of us that have the test, the more we’ll be able to contain the virus, and the faster we can get back to the lives we love.
Rapid COVID-19 testing is available at the following sites Monday to Sunday, from 9am-6pm:
- Brent Civic Centre - Engineers Way, Wembley Park, Wembley, HA9 0FJ
- Bridge Park Community Leisure Centre - Brentfield, Harrow Road, London, NW10 0RG
- Central Mosque of Brent - Station Parade, Marley Walk, London, NW2 4PU
- Ealing Road Library - Coronet Parade, Ealing Road, Wembley, HA0 4BA
- Father O'Callaghan Centre - 22 Hay Lane, London, NW9 0NG
- Harlesden Library - Craven Park Road, Harlesden, NW10 8SE
- Kingsbury Library - 522-524 Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury, NW9 9HE
- The Granville - 140 Carlton Vale, London, NW6 5HE
- The Library at Willesden Green - 95 High Rd, Willesden, London, NW10 2SF
To find out more and book a test, visit www.brent.gov.uk/covidtesting or call 020 8937 4440.