*Fees are subject to a yearly review. They generally average approx 5% (though this is a guide and may change without notice)
WEST HAMPSTEAD NURSERY
QUEENS PARK NURSERY
!NEW! EXTENDED HOURS FOR FOR QUEENS PARK NURSERY
MONDAY – THURSDAY ONLY
8.00AM – 8.30AM and/or 3.15PM – 4.00PM
Rainbow accepts children from 2 years old and offers both morning and afternoon sessions.
Fees are paid on a termly basis before the start of term.
Invoices are sent in the final week of the current term for the following term.
Rainbow Montessori has set fees for mornings, afternoons and full days – if additional sessions are required they are added onto the set fee price.
From age 3, children must attend a minimum of 5 sessions per week.
Rainbow Montessori does not provide refunds/credits/additional days in lieu of absence/sickness/illness.
Every 3 & 4 year old child is entitled to 15 hours free nursery education per week (EEF).
A child qualifies for the EEF a term AFTER their third birthday until the beginning of the term AFTER their fifth birthday – so before they reach compulsory school age.
A child who turns 3 for EEF 3&4 is eligible between:
– 1 September and 31 December is eligible for a funded place from the following 1 January (Spring term)
– 1 January and 31 March is eligible for a funded place from the following 1 April (Summer term)
– 1 April and 31 August is eligible for a funded place from the following 1 September (Autumn term)
Rainbow teaches Montessori on a termly basis with a minimum of 5 sessions per week once a child has turned 3 years old. Rainbow’s ethos is built around the Montessori Method of education and as such strongly advocates that children over the age of 3 years old attend a minimum of 5 sessions (am or pm) in order that a child can fully benefit from the environment in our nurseries and the morning and/or afternoon Montessori work cycle. Attendance on the above terms will incur our usual fees in addition to the 15 hours free entitlement.
However, it is possible to apply for Free Entitlement only Places (FEOP). These places are available on a limited timetable and are subject to availability. see FEOP
Sort Code: 20-36-16
Account No: 73267482
Ref: Child’s Name
1. I/we agree to pay the sum of £360.00 to be held by the Rainbow Montessori School. The £360.00 consists of a £60.00 non-refundable registration fee and a £300.00 deposit. The said sum of £300.00 will be deducted from my/our child’s final term’s fees subject to the following:
2. The said sum of £300 will be repaid to me/us in its entirety unless I/we have failed to give Rainbow Montessori School one full term’s written notice before removing my/our child from the school.
3. If I/we fail to give one full term’s written notice , I/we understand that I/we will be liable to pay one term’s fees in lieu of notice and that the said sum of £300 will be retained by the Rainbow Montessori School towards payment of such fees. (i.e. the current term and the following term’s fees will be chargeable).
If you wish to withdraw your child from the school, a full terms notice in writing must reach the school administrator by the first day the child’s last term or a term’s fees in lieu will be required. No refunds are given in the case of absence.
4. All fees are payable by the date notified by the school prior to the commencement of each term. Late payment will be subject to an additional administration charge of £150. Returned cheques will be charged at £50 per incident. Interest will be charged on outstanding monies at 4% per month.
5. Any offer of a place is based on and subject to full disclosure by you of all information required on the Registration Form. Any change in the information supplied must be notified in writing to Rainbow prior to the place being taken up.
6. Rainbow reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time subject to a minimum of one terms notice. No term above limits the ongoing rights of Rainbow in relation to removing a child where necessary from the school in accordance with our school policies.
7. No verbal indication to any member of staff shall constitute a legal agreement between the school and yourselves.
8. Any amendment to terms and conditions will be authorized in writing by the headmistress. Your acceptance of the foregoing conditions constitutes a legal agreement between the school and yourselves.