At Rainbow, we follow the guiding ethos of our founder, Linda Madden.
This ethos combines our commitment to the Montessori Method of education together with a deep respect for each child as an individual. We also believe that in addition to the application of a superior education system, learning should be fun!
• To educate the whole person and prepare them for life using the Montessori Method.
• To encourage independence, confidence, and concentration.
• To promote good behavior and manners.
• To learn how to respect oneself and others.
• To uphold standards of punctuality and self-discipline.
• To realize and promote individual potential within a safe, stimulating, and non-competitive learning environment.
• To actively promote equal opportunities.
• To enrich the child’s social life through shared ideas, freedom of speech and movement.
• To encourage a positive attitude towards school life.
RMS Motto: “Preparati Alla Vita” -------------- “Prepared for Life”